When it comes to a variety of things to do you will be spoilt for choice in and around Killarney, there is always a holiday atmosphere and buzz with so much going on in this beautiful and charming town. From entertainment options in The INEC, located just 500 meters from our holiday homes, to Horse Racing meetings, walking festivals, the list is endless.
Please see the list below for a snap shot of what’s on in Killarney during 2015:
What’s on in Killarney
- 3rd January: Oliver Callan – live at the INEC.
- 9th-10th January: Elvis Rocks Weekend – ideal for lovers of the King!
- 17th January: Jason Byrne – some critically acclaimed comedy for your enjoyment!
- 23rd January: Mary Black – Mary’s first Irish tour in four years.
- 31st January: Mike Denver – country music at its best.
- 18th – 22nd February: The Gathering Traditional Festival – for all lovers of traditional music and dance.
- 14th March: The Legend of Luke Kelly – a special concert.
- 14th March: St Patrick’s Day Adventure Race – what a way to honour our patron saint.
- 17th March: St Patrick’s Day – celebrate Ireland’s National Holiday in Killarney
- 10th – 12th May: Killarney Horse Racing Festival – The Killarney May Festival.
- 16th May: Lakes of Killarney Marathon – a nice run around Killarney National Park
- 29th May – 1st June: Ireland Bike Fest – an international festival for all those interested in motorcycles.
- 4th July: Ring of Kerry Charity Cycle – a great event for great causes.
- 13th – 16th July: Killarney Horse Racing Festival – the summer really heats up with 4 days of top class racing.
- 18th July: Run Killarney – 10km, half marathon or full marathon, choose your distance.
- 10th – 12th August: Puck Fair – Ireland’s oldest fair with plenty of street entertainment.
- 14th – 18th August: The International Rose of Tralee Festival – a global celebration of Irish culture.
- 19th – 22nd August: Killarney Horse Racing Festival – more great racing from Killarney.
- 3rd October: Killarney Adventure Race – run, hike, cycle and kayak in Killarney…all in one day!
- 20th November: Pat Shortt – hilarious new show “Selfie”.
- 18th December: Jimmy Carr – some world class comedy.
- Christmas in Killarney Festival – making the festive period that bit more special with concerts, sleigh rides, parties and so much more.