- A non-refundable booking deposit of €100 per property per booking is required to confirm accommodation. Confirmation will be issued to you upon receipt of deposit. The balance is due 4 weeks prior to arrival. Directions and instructions regarding arrival at the property will be issued on receipt of balance of payment.
- In the event of cancellation the following charges apply:
(i) Booking deposit is non refundable.
(ii) 6 to 4 weeks before date of arrival is 50%.
(iii) 1 week or less before arrival 100%.
- Heating and electricity is an extra charge payable to our supervisor on departure.
- A security deposit must be given to the supervisor on arrival which amounts to €200. This will be returned to you provided that the supervisor is satisfied that the terms and conditions have been complied with. Cost of repairs to property as a result of negligence or accidental damage will be deducted from security deposit, with an additional charge where this is insufficient.
- Possession of your rental property should be taken between 17.00hrs and 19.00 hrs and the property vacated before 11.00 hrs on the morning of departure. During the winter months early check-ins and late check outs may be requested.
- You must contact the on site supervisor 48 hours prior to arrival to notify her of your estimated arrival time. Failure to notify the supervisor of late arrival may result in you not being able to gain access to the house that night, the responsibility of which would lie entirely with yourself. You will find the contact number on your check in details, and these will be sent to you when your balance is paid. It is strongly advised that you contact the supervisor prior to arrival as outlined above.
- The proprietors are not responsible for any loss of valuables or property during your stay or left behind after departure.
- The proprietors, supervisors and officers of Fáilte Ireland may at all times visit your rental property to inspect the property or carry out any necessary repairs or maintenance.
- By providing your email address and telephone number to Killarney’s Holiday Village during the booking process on this website or when checking in on arrival you are consenting to KHV contacting you by either of these methods periodically for promotional and other related purposes. If you do not wish to be contacted is such a way please state so in the “Message” section of the booking form or upon checking in. If you have any queries in relation to how we hold your information/Data please consult our privacy statement.
- The laws governing the provision of these facilities shall be the laws of the Republic of Ireland.